Sun Pony Ranch

Diary of novice (clueless) ranch owners

Monday, November 10, 2008

Keeping it Regular

So there's this group out there promoting the act of blogging, and has thus issued a challenge to folks to blog every day in a month. The month of November, actually - so they are well on their way into this challenge -- amusingly called Na Blo Po Mo. (National Blog Posting Month)

Now, exactly why they think it's a good thing to encourage daily blogging, I'm not all that sure. And the thought of doing so myself was so ludicrous that I never got beyond the incredulity. But I have been thinking that I need a schedule to aim towards, to keep me writing. And to keep you visiting.

So I've decided to blog once a week. Ideally by Wednesday. And isn't it convenient that I already have 4 week's track record! ;-D

Here's to seeing ya around --

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dean said...

He he ...
That's simply cheating.
You MUST post additional 4 for the month. Once a week.
I'm very much unanimous in this ! ALL of the committee members in my head agrees !

11/11/08, 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading them!

Dean - LOL at the committee in your head!

~Lydia

11/12/08, 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home