Sun Pony Ranch

Diary of novice (clueless) ranch owners

Monday, October 18, 2004

The end of the tunnel?

I sit here writing this entry at my desk, enormously relieved that it is Monday and I got to come back to work. That is rather than staying at the ranch and having to, like, move. We overhauled 3 stalls on Saturday. I hate to say it, we're getting down right efficient at the process. Course, efficient is a relative term. It took us from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm to finish - during which time we had to feed the horses twice and ourselves once. What that really means is that several days worth of bodily torture are condensed into one. I think it was lights out in the house by 8 that night.

But, 11 stalls are finished, only 2 remain!

David nearly got himself pummled when he had the nerve to ask, "What will we do once all the stalls are done?"!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home