Sun Pony Ranch

Diary of novice (clueless) ranch owners

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Momentum

You know that theory? A body at rest tends to stay at rest? Seems the same is true for posting diary entries.

Not that I'd say I've actually been resting for the past 5 weeks. To catch up; all three of us got new cell phones, I've traveled to Albuquerque for a new project where I dragged my coworkers up for dinner with my parents, my parents came up to join us for Thanksgiving (where they both rode horses, for the first time in my lifetime), then I went back to Abq again. Just finished our Christmas letter today - well, at least it's printed. And, www.SunPonyRanch.com got a major upgrade posted today as well. And, we've had a couple of other adventures going on, but I'll sign off now to go develop those stories.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home