Sun Pony Ranch

Diary of novice (clueless) ranch owners

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Get Dipped

Last night we attended the monthly Chamber of Commerce Afterhours mingler. As it was held at the gym that Dave and I have suddenly been patronizing... like EVERYDAY (a story for another entry) ... I came home early so I could attend with Dave and Ginger. Oddly enough, the Chamber assumes that it's members all work in the area, and thus 5:00 events are reasonable.... hrumph.

Anyways, it was a lot of fun, more so than many. This was partially because of the extra activities they had available - including massages! And parafin treatments. You know - when you dip your hands into liquid wax in order to soften your skin?

I was refilling my glass of wine the office manager, squeezing to get by me, said - I think your husband is getting dipped! I said huh? But she was gone too soon. I went in search, and found these two with their oh so fashionable towels. I observed that here were a couple of guys secure with their masculinity. HEE!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy to see Dave chose the pink towel over his newly softened hands. Had I known, I would have taken Dave for a Shannon wax. ;-) ~Joe

3/17/08, 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home