Sun Pony Ranch

Diary of novice (clueless) ranch owners

Monday, September 25, 2006

Lets here it for serendipity!

Well, though it was totally serindipitous, we could not have picked a better week to drive through Wyoming. The trees are incredible, and will be peaking in color in the next few days. Wow -- what an amazing surprise!

Phyl and I had a nice drive up yesterday. We took the scenic route up the Cache la Poudre canyon and up to Saratoga Wy yesterday.



Cache la Poudre



From the top - near Cameron Pass.


Right now I'm waiting for Dean to arrive here -- he called and is 10 minutes away! So I thought I'd use my nervous engergy in posting! This morning since we had several hours before Dean was due, Phyl and I went out for a trail ride, from their house. That was such a treat. We can't ride from our property -- and in anycase certainly don't have anything nearly so spectacular as these mountain trails available if we could.


Phyl and Me on Lady and Sunny





But -- gotta run, Phyllis is on the phone with Dean now trying to talk him in. LOL

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home