Sun Pony Ranch

Diary of novice (clueless) ranch owners

Friday, April 27, 2007

Air Dates!

(UPDATED 6/4/07 for latest schedule)

WooHoo! Just got my confirmation email from Steve Tripoli of Marketplace about when his 6 part series for which I was interviewed and for which we donated some ranch sound effects, will air.

The series is called "The Nuts and Bolts of Entrepreneurship", and will air on the Marketplace Morning Report on 6 consecutive Tuesdays, starting June 5th.

Our segment will be the 4th week to air 6/26 on the topic of raising capital.

Marketplace Morning Report is aparently 2 different 11 minute segments that air at 49 minutes past the hour during morning edition. Typically NPR stations will do Segment A at 5:49, B at 6:49, A at 7:49 and B again at 8:49. He doesn't know just yet which segment his piece will air in, but regardless the audio will be available on their website should you miss it.

So -- mark your calendars!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Congratulations, Monica.

That's a great show. Very exciting. Can't wait to hear you.

4/27/07, 11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't let me forget about this! I will be on summer break when it airs so I won't be in my usual morning radio pattern. ~Lydia

5/3/07, 5:00 PM  
Blogger No Reins said...

I put you in the calendar. I'll be interested to hear what you have to say. Hope you are having a great day!
Lucian

6/4/07, 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Monica and David-I've got it on my calendar.

How wonderful you were selected for this

Aunt Cordie, Uncle charles

6/4/07, 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

11/10/08, 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home